If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1 or go to your local emergency room.
There are several ways to schedule an appointment with one of our physicians:
- Complete the form on this page, and our schedulers will call you back to make your appointment.
- Call 210-450-6530 to schedule your appointment over the phone.
- Established patients with MyChart accounts can access appointments and other information directly through MyChart.
- Visit our office to make your appointment in person. We’re conveniently located at the intersection of Bandera Road and Old Prue Road: 10350 Bandera Road, Suite 140, San Antonio, TX 78250
Want to learn more about the primary care services at UT Health Verde Hills? Learn more
Please have the following information available when you call to make an appointment:
- Telephone Number
- Photo ID
- Name of your referring physician and primary care physician
- Insurance information
To help us make your visit go as smoothly as possible, please bring the following items with you on your visit:
- Name and address of your referring physician and primary care physician
- If you don’t have a primary care physician, we can help you get established with one of ours.
- List of any medicines that you are or have been taking (including over-the-counter medicines)
- List of any known food or drug allergies
- Important medical information such as medical records, or test results (X-rays, or laboratory tests)
- Photo ID
- Your health insurance card and any required authorization or referral forms
- Financial resources to cover your co-payment or balance due at the time of service (cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are acceptable methods of payment)